Discover the lively city of Foshan, located in the northern part of the Pearl River in southern China. Start your day with the ancient Chinese architecture of the iconic ancestral temple Foshan Zumiao, where you'll experience the local "Three Carving & Two Sculpturing Skills" of brick, wood and stone carving, plus lime and pottery sculpturing. Then head to Xiqiao Mountain, a 45,000-year-old extinct volcano featuring 72 peaks and 42 caves of stunning landscape. When you're done exploring, unwind over a delicious four-course meal and enjoy accommodations in a deluxe suite at Hilton Garden Inn Foshan.
This experience for two (2) includes:
- Tickets to Foshan Zumiao with round-trip transfer
- Tickets to Xiqiao Mountain with round-trip transfer
- Four-course dinner at Hilton Garden Inn Foshan
- One-night stay in a Garden Deluxe Suite at Hilton Garden Inn Foshan with breakfast
- Round-trip transfer between hotel and airport
Please note, this package does not include rail or airfare.
|Nov 11, 2019 08:25:16 AM EST||45,000 pts|
* The Number of Bids may differ from the count listed in the Bid History due to Maximum Bids being recorded as single bids. For more information on Maximum Bidding, please click here.