Get away to Darwin, Australia's only tropical capital city and gateway to the Top End, where wonderful markets and glorious sunsets await. Spend a day getting to know the city at your pace with a hop on, hop off Darwin bus tour. Explore lush jungles in the Botanic Gardens, spot crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove or learn about fascinating local history at the Military Museum. Wrap up your day by experiencing Darwin Harbour in all its glory as you set sail on an evening dinner cruise to watch the spectacular sunset. Spend your second night touring the Bruce Munro: Tropical Light exhibit. This outdoor display by features eight illuminated sculptures which reflect the artist's personal history of visiting Australia and the Northern Territory. After a full day of adventure, relax in your room at Hilton Darwin and enjoy breakfast and late check-out.
This experience for two (2) includes:
- Two nights at Hilton Darwin with breakfast and late check-out
- Big Bus Darwin Hop On, Hop Off tour
- Darwin Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Special Bruce Munro: Tropical Light self-guided tour with memorabilia
Please note, this package does not include rail or airfare. Experience is available until April 30, 2020.
|Dec 4, 2019 10:58:48 PM EST||55,000 pts|
||Dec 3, 2019 12:30:11 AM EST||50,000 pts|
* The Number of Bids may differ from the count listed in the Bid History due to Maximum Bids being recorded as single bids. For more information on Maximum Bidding, please click here.