Get away to Darwin, Australia's only tropical capital city and gateway to the Top End. Your adventure begins with everything from friendly nibbles to razor sharp teeth as you experience the full spectrum of nature's creatures! Feed the fish at Aquascene, a fish-feeding sanctuary where you can feed from the stairs or wade into the water for a truly hands-on experience. For something with a bit more bite, enjoy a family pass to Crocosauarus Cove and see some of the largest saltwater crocodiles in Australia. Catch the daily barramundi feeding and see the most venomous snake on the planet. After your wildlife thrills, head out to explore the Bruce Munro: Tropical Light exhibit. This outdoor display features eight illuminated sculptures which reflect the artist's personal history of visiting Australia and the Northern Territory. Relax and unwind from your exciting day at one of two DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels overlooking the famous Esplanade and stunning ocean views.
This experience for four (4) includes:
- Two nights at either DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Darwin or DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin, with breakfast and late check-out
- Fish feeding at Aquascene
- Family pass to Crocosaurus Cove
- Crocosaurus Cove merchandise
- Special Bruce Munro: Tropical Light self-guided tour
Please note, this package does not include rail or airfare. Experience is available until April 30, 2020.
|Dec 6, 2019 09:54:54 AM EST||60,000 pts|
* The Number of Bids may differ from the count listed in the Bid History due to Maximum Bids being recorded as single bids. For more information on Maximum Bidding, please click here.